|Production Engineer - Refractory
||Bachalor in Engineering from a recognized university. certification in the refractory associated with production is a plus.
||The candidate should have strong technical knowledge of the following operations :
- Develop a master plan for refractories.
- Review the bill of materials, drawings, specifications and lining procedures.
- Ensure the efficient and cost effective maintenance of the refractory to achieve quality production and minimize rejections.
- Ensure that all safety rules, policies and operational procedures are adhered to in order to minimize the risk of accidents and injuries.
- Ensure appropriate coordination with Warehouse, Purchasing and maintenance to facilitate timely availability of refractory materials.
- Ensure training of the staff to achieve a high- level of competency.
- Define, plan and procure the resources necessary to provide the level of service required to meet department objectives.
||Minimum 7-10 years experience in a similiar industry.
||Responsible for coordinating the work activities and resources necessary for manufacturing in accordance with quality, and quantity specifications provide engineering solutions to errors that may arise.
||Good communication skill. English is must, Arabic is an advantage